The same update will be pushed to other Mi & Redmi phones in the coming days. Users can also manually flash the ROM by downloading the MIUI 8 Recovery/Fastboot ROM package. The recovery ROM is perfect for upgrading the MIUI version directly from the device. Recovery ROMs have a .zip file extension and may be installed via MIUI’s Local Update method. Additionally, a custom recovery may be used to install these ROMs. The download links for the firmwares are from the official Xiaomi ROM website, so you can always get full speed downloads. Xiaomi ROM usually refers to MIUI, which is Xiaomi’s Android-based third-party cell phone operating system and is generally called Xiaomi firmware.
- It is very necessary, to avoid loss of data after flashing.
- The official download-free-drivers site provides Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite ROM with a direct link (original Firmware).
- On the one hand, Xiaomi devices come with a pre-installed stock ROM that has been tested and optimized for the device.
- This reverts your phone almost to the state it was in when you first unboxed it.
You have successfully installed ROM on your Xiaomi smartphone using Mi Flash Tool. If you have any doubts while using the Mi Flash Tool, do let us know in the below comments.
- Here we suggest you complete guidelines to resolve the issues.
- If you have any questions, leave them in the comments section down below.
- For instance, users have to be on stock firmware unless or until OEM rolls out latest Android update.
- Do remember that first boot might take few minutes.
- All stock Firmware fits only for your Xiaomi POCO X3 Pro mobile.
He is a Computer Science Graduate and Certified Android Developer, Making His Career towards this Technology. He is always eager to try new Android devices — not only Software level but Hardware-level Also. The Flash File will help you Upgrade, Downgrade, or re-install the Stock Firmware (OS) on your Mobile Device. In addition, the Flash File (ROM) also enables you to repair the Mobile device if facing any Software Issue, Bootloop Issue, IMEI Issue, or Dead Issue. Have you tried ‘rooting‘ or installing ‘custom ROM’ on your Xiaomi device before? If you did, chances are your phone’s user interface don’t look similar to that of others in the same brand.
Transfer the update.zip to the root directory of the phone’s internal storage. Reboot into CWM recovery – Power off the phone and then press the “Power + volume up” button simultaneously to boot into recovery mode. That will take you to a stock, unrooted ROM, with stock recovery as well. Lock the bootloader, and you’ll be completely back to normal.
Firstly, you need to download the custom ROM which you wish to flash to your smartphone. Let’s see how to flash a custom ROM on any Android device using TWRP recovery. We hope that the above-given procedure is easy to use and successful to install Stock Firmware on the Xiaomi Redmi Pro Spreadtrum-powered. If you have any issues or queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.